Kawasaki Frontale VS Daegu FC Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:29:01 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Kawasaki Frontale VS Daegu FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Kawasaki Frontale got 17 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kawasaki Frontale got 15 wins, 5 draws and 0 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Daegu FC got 9 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Daegu FC got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kawasaki Frontale 0.88-1/1.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 342 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 75 draws and 124 losses. Home win rate: 41.81%; Draw win rate: 21.93%; Away win rate: 36.26%; Home odds win rate: 43.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5564 matches, the home team got 2537 wins, 1258 draws and 1769 losses. Home win rate: 45.60%; Draw win rate: 22.61%; Away win rate: 31.79%; Over odds win rate: 47.11%; Draw odds win rate: 5.50%; Under odds win rate: 47.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.37-4.40-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 109 games, the home team got 79 wins, 24 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 72.48%; Draw win rate: 22.02%; Away win rate: 5.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kawasaki Frontale(68.3%), Draw(19.7%), Daegu FC(12.0%)