Raufoss VS Ham-Kam Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:31:31 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Raufoss VS Ham-Kam 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Raufoss got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Raufoss got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Ham-Kam got 5 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Ham-Kam got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Raufoss 1.11-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2316 matches, the home team got 872 wins, 647 draws and 797 losses. Home win rate: 37.65%; Draw win rate: 27.94%; Away win rate: 34.41%; Home odds win rate: 41.45%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 134 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 42 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 38.81%; Draw win rate: 31.34%; Away win rate: 29.85%; Over odds win rate: 34.33%; Draw odds win rate: 10.45%; Under odds win rate: 55.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-3.20-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 12 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 54.55%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 18.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Raufoss(39.0%), Draw(25.6%), Ham-Kam(35.5%)