Montedio Yamagata VS Zweigen Kanazawa FC Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:31:31 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 2 -- Montedio Yamagata VS Zweigen Kanazawa FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Montedio Yamagata got 8 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Montedio Yamagata got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Zweigen Kanazawa FC got 7 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 12 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Zweigen Kanazawa FC got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Montedio Yamagata 1.11-0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1434 matches, the home team got 630 wins, 348 draws and 456 losses. Home win rate: 43.93%; Draw win rate: 24.27%; Away win rate: 31.80%; Home odds win rate: 52.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4706 matches, the home team got 2039 wins, 1342 draws and 1325 losses. Home win rate: 43.33%; Draw win rate: 28.52%; Away win rate: 28.16%; Over odds win rate: 45.50%; Draw odds win rate: 7.25%; Under odds win rate: 47.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.25-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 153 games, the home team got 72 wins, 47 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 47.06%; Draw win rate: 30.72%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Montedio Yamagata(48.5%), Draw(28.8%), Zweigen Kanazawa FC(22.7%)