Giravanz Kitakyushu VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:31:31 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 2 -- Giravanz Kitakyushu VS JEF United Ichihara Chiba 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Giravanz Kitakyushu got 4 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 20 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Giravanz Kitakyushu got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, JEF United Ichihara Chiba got 6 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 13 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, JEF United Ichihara Chiba got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Giravanz Kitakyushu 0.92-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2841 matches, the home team got 1174 wins, 826 draws and 841 losses. Home win rate: 41.32%; Draw win rate: 29.07%; Away win rate: 29.60%; Home odds win rate: 43.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4706 matches, the home team got 2039 wins, 1342 draws and 1325 losses. Home win rate: 43.33%; Draw win rate: 28.52%; Away win rate: 28.16%; Over odds win rate: 45.50%; Draw odds win rate: 7.25%; Under odds win rate: 47.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.10-2.31. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 7 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 35.71%; Away win rate: 39.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Giravanz Kitakyushu(27.1%), Draw(30.4%), JEF United Ichihara Chiba(42.5%)