Sampaio Correa VS Botafogo RJ Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:31:31 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Sampaio Correa VS Botafogo RJ 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Sampaio Correa got 2 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Sampaio Correa got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Botafogo RJ got 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Botafogo RJ got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sampaio Correa 0.91-0/-0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 222 matches, the home team got 84 wins, 58 draws and 80 losses. Home win rate: 37.84%; Draw win rate: 26.13%; Away win rate: 36.04%; Home odds win rate: 44.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 381 matches, the home team got 154 wins, 129 draws and 98 losses. Home win rate: 40.42%; Draw win rate: 33.86%; Away win rate: 25.72%; Over odds win rate: 42.52%; Draw odds win rate: 6.56%; Under odds win rate: 50.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.88-3.10-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sampaio Correa(25.5%), Draw(31.1%), Botafogo RJ(43.4%)