Smorgon FC VS FC Gomel Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:32:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarusian Premier League -- Smorgon FC VS FC Gomel 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Smorgon FC got 1 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 15 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Smorgon FC got 2 wins, 3 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, FC Gomel got 7 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Gomel got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Smorgon FC 1.02--1.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 231 matches, the home team got 132 wins, 38 draws and 61 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 16.45%; Away win rate: 26.41%; Home odds win rate: 45.89%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1076 matches, the home team got 499 wins, 224 draws and 353 losses. Home win rate: 46.38%; Draw win rate: 20.82%; Away win rate: 32.81%; Over odds win rate: 47.30%; Draw odds win rate: 3.90%; Under odds win rate: 48.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.80-5.00-1.26. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 1 wins, 4 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 4.55%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 77.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Smorgon FC(10.4%), Draw(17.8%), FC Gomel(71.8%)