Slavia Mozyr VS Energetik-BGU Minsk Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:32:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarusian Premier League -- Slavia Mozyr VS Energetik-BGU Minsk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Slavia Mozyr got 2 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 13 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Slavia Mozyr got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Energetik-BGU Minsk got 4 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Energetik-BGU Minsk got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 26.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Slavia Mozyr 1.02-0-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 704 matches, the home team got 223 wins, 230 draws and 251 losses. Home win rate: 31.68%; Draw win rate: 32.67%; Away win rate: 35.65%; Home odds win rate: 31.68%; Draw odds win rate: 32.67%; Away odds win rate: 35.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 11814 matches, the home team got 5176 wins, 3078 draws and 3560 losses. Home win rate: 43.81%; Draw win rate: 26.05%; Away win rate: 30.13%; Over odds win rate: 43.91%; Draw odds win rate: 6.59%; Under odds win rate: 49.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.66-3.05-2.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 89 games, the home team got 27 wins, 29 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 30.34%; Draw win rate: 32.58%; Away win rate: 37.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Slavia Mozyr(34.3%), Draw(28.3%), Energetik-BGU Minsk(37.4%)