Shakhter Soligorsk VS Dinamo Brest Match Analysis

Posted Sat, 26 Jun 2021 09:32:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarusian Premier League -- Shakhter Soligorsk VS Dinamo Brest 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Shakhter Soligorsk got 13 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Shakhter Soligorsk got 15 wins, 1 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Dinamo Brest got 4 wins, 7 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Brest got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shakhter Soligorsk 0.86-1.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 278 matches, the home team got 174 wins, 40 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 62.59%; Draw win rate: 14.39%; Away win rate: 23.02%; Home odds win rate: 52.52%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3546 matches, the home team got 1627 wins, 846 draws and 1073 losses. Home win rate: 45.88%; Draw win rate: 23.86%; Away win rate: 30.26%; Over odds win rate: 45.23%; Draw odds win rate: 6.80%; Under odds win rate: 47.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.25-5.00-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 games, the home team got 63 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 82.89%; Draw win rate: 7.89%; Away win rate: 9.21%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shakhter Soligorsk(73.1%), Draw(18.1%), Dinamo Brest(8.8%)