Kashima Antlers VS Consadole Sapporo Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:37:54 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Kashima Antlers VS Consadole Sapporo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Kashima Antlers got 8 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kashima Antlers got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Consadole Sapporo got 7 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Consadole Sapporo got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kashima Antlers 0.96-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1199 matches, the home team got 529 wins, 351 draws and 319 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 29.27%; Away win rate: 26.61%; Home odds win rate: 50.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1253 matches, the home team got 545 wins, 329 draws and 379 losses. Home win rate: 43.50%; Draw win rate: 26.26%; Away win rate: 30.25%; Over odds win rate: 44.45%; Draw odds win rate: 5.59%; Under odds win rate: 49.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.95-3.45-3.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 13 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 23.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kashima Antlers(49.8%), Draw(24.9%), Consadole Sapporo(25.4%)