Urawa Red Diamonds VS Avispa Fukuoka Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:37:54 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Urawa Red Diamonds VS Avispa Fukuoka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Urawa Red Diamonds got 9 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Urawa Red Diamonds got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Avispa Fukuoka got 8 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Avispa Fukuoka got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Urawa Red Diamonds 0.97-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1686 matches, the home team got 734 wins, 442 draws and 510 losses. Home win rate: 43.54%; Draw win rate: 26.22%; Away win rate: 30.25%; Home odds win rate: 44.01%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2502 matches, the home team got 1031 wins, 695 draws and 776 losses. Home win rate: 41.21%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Over odds win rate: 43.53%; Draw odds win rate: 6.16%; Under odds win rate: 50.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-3.05-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 12 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 48.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 32.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Urawa Red Diamonds(46.3%), Draw(27.4%), Avispa Fukuoka(26.3%)