Juventude VS Flamengo Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:37:54 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Juventude VS Flamengo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Juventude got 1 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 14 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Juventude got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Flamengo got 3 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Flamengo got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Juventude 1.05--1-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 256 matches, the home team got 113 wins, 60 draws and 83 losses. Home win rate: 44.14%; Draw win rate: 23.44%; Away win rate: 32.42%; Home odds win rate: 36.33%; Draw odds win rate: 22.66%; Away odds win rate: 41.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3907 matches, the home team got 1621 wins, 1208 draws and 1078 losses. Home win rate: 41.49%; Draw win rate: 30.92%; Away win rate: 27.59%; Over odds win rate: 43.43%; Draw odds win rate: 6.83%; Under odds win rate: 49.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.80-4.00-1.47. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Juventude(12.5%), Draw(22.0%), Flamengo(65.5%)