Fluminense RJ VS Corinthians Paulista (SP) Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:37:54 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Fluminense RJ VS Corinthians Paulista (SP) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Fluminense RJ got 2 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Fluminense RJ got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fluminense RJ 1.13-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2014 matches, the home team got 906 wins, 584 draws and 524 losses. Home win rate: 44.99%; Draw win rate: 29.00%; Away win rate: 26.02%; Home odds win rate: 45.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 314 matches, the home team got 140 wins, 98 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 44.59%; Draw win rate: 31.21%; Away win rate: 24.20%; Over odds win rate: 48.09%; Draw odds win rate: 8.92%; Under odds win rate: 42.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.12-3.10-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 119 games, the home team got 53 wins, 36 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 44.54%; Draw win rate: 30.25%; Away win rate: 25.21%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fluminense RJ(45.3%), Draw(30.1%), Corinthians Paulista (SP)(24.6%)