Atletico Paranaense VS Chapecoense SC Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:37:54 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Atletico Paranaense VS Chapecoense SC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Atletico Paranaense got 4 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Paranaense got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Chapecoense SC got 0 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 18 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Chapecoense SC got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Paranaense 1.20-1-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 122 matches, the home team got 66 wins, 26 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 54.10%; Draw win rate: 21.31%; Away win rate: 24.59%; Home odds win rate: 36.89%; Draw odds win rate: 18.85%; Away odds win rate: 44.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2-1.07. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 76 matches, the home team got 29 wins, 28 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 38.16%; Draw win rate: 36.84%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 39.47%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 55.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-3.60-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 80 games, the home team got 40 wins, 20 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Paranaense(61.0%), Draw(25.7%), Chapecoense SC(13.3%)