Sport Club Recife PE VS Cuiaba Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:37:54 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Sport Club Recife PE VS Cuiaba 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Sport Club Recife PE got 1 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 15 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Sport Club Recife PE got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Cuiaba got 0 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 16 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Cuiaba got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 30.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sport Club Recife PE 1.17-0.5-0.77. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 283 matches, the home team got 130 wins, 71 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 45.94%; Draw win rate: 25.09%; Away win rate: 28.98%; Home odds win rate: 51.59%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.41%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 206 matches, the home team got 84 wins, 78 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 40.78%; Draw win rate: 37.86%; Away win rate: 21.36%; Over odds win rate: 43.20%; Draw odds win rate: 8.74%; Under odds win rate: 48.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.00-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 8 wins, 7 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 43.75%; Away win rate: 6.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sport Club Recife PE(44.6%), Draw(30.5%), Cuiaba(24.9%)