Santos VS Atletico Mineiro Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:37:54 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Santos VS Atletico Mineiro 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Santos got 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Santos got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Atletico Mineiro got 3 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Mineiro got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santos 1.05-0-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1080 matches, the home team got 329 wins, 330 draws and 421 losses. Home win rate: 30.46%; Draw win rate: 30.56%; Away win rate: 38.98%; Home odds win rate: 30.46%; Draw odds win rate: 30.56%; Away odds win rate: 38.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 359 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 119 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 37.33%; Draw win rate: 33.15%; Away win rate: 29.53%; Over odds win rate: 37.33%; Draw odds win rate: 8.08%; Under odds win rate: 54.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.83-2.96-2.58. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santos(33.6%), Draw(30.0%), Atletico Mineiro(36.4%)