America MG VS Internacional RS Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:37:54 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- America MG VS Internacional RS 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, America MG got 0 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, America MG got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Internacional RS got 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Internacional RS got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is America MG 0.77-0/-0.5-1.17. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 422 matches, the home team got 174 wins, 124 draws and 124 losses. Home win rate: 41.23%; Draw win rate: 29.38%; Away win rate: 29.38%; Home odds win rate: 44.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 359 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 119 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 37.33%; Draw win rate: 33.15%; Away win rate: 29.53%; Over odds win rate: 37.33%; Draw odds win rate: 8.08%; Under odds win rate: 54.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.82-2.98-2.57. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: America MG(29.2%), Draw(31.1%), Internacional RS(39.8%)