Venezuela VS Peru Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:39:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa America -- Venezuela VS Peru 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Venezuela got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Venezuela got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Peru got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Peru got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Venezuela 1.05-0/-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2144 matches, the home team got 761 wins, 634 draws and 749 losses. Home win rate: 35.49%; Draw win rate: 29.57%; Away win rate: 34.93%; Home odds win rate: 40.39%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1464 matches, the home team got 609 wins, 458 draws and 397 losses. Home win rate: 41.60%; Draw win rate: 31.28%; Away win rate: 27.12%; Over odds win rate: 42.42%; Draw odds win rate: 7.72%; Under odds win rate: 49.86%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.15-2.17. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 8 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 23.53%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Venezuela(28.0%), Draw(32.5%), Peru(39.4%)