Brazil VS Ecuador Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:39:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa America -- Brazil VS Ecuador 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Brazil got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Brazil got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Ecuador got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Ecuador got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brazil 0.96-1.5/2-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 62 matches, the home team got 42 wins, 5 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 67.74%; Draw win rate: 8.06%; Away win rate: 24.19%; Home odds win rate: 58.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 656 matches, the home team got 311 wins, 166 draws and 179 losses. Home win rate: 47.41%; Draw win rate: 25.30%; Away win rate: 27.29%; Over odds win rate: 47.10%; Draw odds win rate: 4.42%; Under odds win rate: 48.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.22-5.80-9.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 9 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 8.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brazil(69.8%), Draw(19.7%), Ecuador(10.5%)