New York City Football Club VS DC United Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:40:54 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Major League Soccer -- New York City Football Club VS DC United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, New York City Football Club got 4 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New York City Football Club got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, DC United got 4 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, DC United got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is New York City Football Club 1.07-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 670 matches, the home team got 379 wins, 168 draws and 123 losses. Home win rate: 56.57%; Draw win rate: 25.07%; Away win rate: 18.36%; Home odds win rate: 34.63%; Draw odds win rate: 24.33%; Away odds win rate: 41.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1247 matches, the home team got 566 wins, 294 draws and 387 losses. Home win rate: 45.39%; Draw win rate: 23.58%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Over odds win rate: 45.47%; Draw odds win rate: 4.57%; Under odds win rate: 49.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-3.95-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: New York City Football Club(61.0%), Draw(22.7%), DC United(16.3%)