FC Dallas VS New England Revolution Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:40:54 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Major League Soccer -- FC Dallas VS New England Revolution 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, FC Dallas got 1 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 12 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, FC Dallas got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, New England Revolution got 7 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New England Revolution got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Dallas 0.96-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1564 matches, the home team got 564 wins, 463 draws and 537 losses. Home win rate: 36.06%; Draw win rate: 29.60%; Away win rate: 34.34%; Home odds win rate: 36.06%; Draw odds win rate: 29.60%; Away odds win rate: 34.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5/3-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 832 matches, the home team got 356 wins, 207 draws and 269 losses. Home win rate: 42.79%; Draw win rate: 24.88%; Away win rate: 32.33%; Over odds win rate: 44.83%; Draw odds win rate: 6.01%; Under odds win rate: 49.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.60-3.20-2.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 94 games, the home team got 35 wins, 32 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 37.23%; Draw win rate: 34.04%; Away win rate: 28.72%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Dallas(34.9%), Draw(29.0%), New England Revolution(36.2%)