Chiangrai United VS Tampines Rovers FC Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 28 Jun 2021 08:54:03 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Chiangrai United VS Tampines Rovers FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Chiangrai United got 16 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the Thai Premier League. In the last 20 games, Chiangrai United got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Tampines Rovers FC got 6 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Singapore League. In the last 20 games, Tampines Rovers FC got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 5.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chiangrai United 0.78-0.5/1-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 345 matches, the home team got 150 wins, 93 draws and 102 losses. Home win rate: 43.48%; Draw win rate: 26.96%; Away win rate: 29.57%; Home odds win rate: 54.20%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 597 matches, the home team got 261 wins, 136 draws and 200 losses. Home win rate: 43.72%; Draw win rate: 22.78%; Away win rate: 33.50%; Over odds win rate: 46.40%; Draw odds win rate: 4.36%; Under odds win rate: 49.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-3.85-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 games, the home team got 45 wins, 18 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 59.21%; Draw win rate: 23.68%; Away win rate: 17.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chiangrai United(58.6%), Draw(23.8%), Tampines Rovers FC(17.6%)