Operario Ferroviario PR VS Vila Nova Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 28 Jun 2021 08:54:03 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Operario Ferroviario PR VS Vila Nova 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Operario Ferroviario PR got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Operario Ferroviario PR got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Vila Nova got 1 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 18 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vila Nova got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Operario Ferroviario PR 0.86-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 451 matches, the home team got 210 wins, 109 draws and 132 losses. Home win rate: 46.56%; Draw win rate: 24.17%; Away win rate: 29.27%; Home odds win rate: 52.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 208 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 74 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 40.87%; Draw win rate: 35.58%; Away win rate: 23.56%; Over odds win rate: 41.83%; Draw odds win rate: 9.62%; Under odds win rate: 48.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.85-3.25-3.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 games, the home team got 23 wins, 10 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 48.94%; Draw win rate: 21.28%; Away win rate: 29.79%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Operario Ferroviario PR(51.0%), Draw(29.0%), Vila Nova(20.0%)