FC Anyang VS Jeonnam Dragons Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 28 Jun 2021 08:54:03 GMT        

Match Time:

K League Challenge League -- FC Anyang VS Jeonnam Dragons 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, FC Anyang got 8 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, FC Anyang got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Jeonnam Dragons got 8 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Jeonnam Dragons got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Anyang 0.92-0/0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2512 matches, the home team got 968 wins, 732 draws and 812 losses. Home win rate: 38.54%; Draw win rate: 29.14%; Away win rate: 32.32%; Home odds win rate: 41.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 392 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 132 draws and 112 losses. Home win rate: 37.76%; Draw win rate: 33.67%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 41.33%; Draw odds win rate: 5.87%; Under odds win rate: 52.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.27-3.10-2.82. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 15 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 20.59%; Away win rate: 35.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Anyang(39.0%), Draw(30.6%), Jeonnam Dragons(30.4%)