San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 28 Jun 2021 08:54:03 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentine Division 2 -- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, San Martin Tucuman got 5 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, San Martin Tucuman got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Deportivo Maipu got 3 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Maipu got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is San Martin Tucuman 1.06-0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 769 matches, the home team got 313 wins, 236 draws and 220 losses. Home win rate: 40.70%; Draw win rate: 30.69%; Away win rate: 28.61%; Home odds win rate: 44.21%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1817 matches, the home team got 762 wins, 537 draws and 518 losses. Home win rate: 41.94%; Draw win rate: 29.55%; Away win rate: 28.51%; Over odds win rate: 42.82%; Draw odds win rate: 8.64%; Under odds win rate: 48.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.05-3.05-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 20 wins, 11 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 51.28%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 20.51%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: San Martin Tucuman(46.9%), Draw(29.7%), Deportivo Maipu(23.4%)