Egypt U23 VS Spain U23 Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:05:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Mens Olympic Football Tournament -- Egypt U23 VS Spain U23 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Egypt U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 20 games, Egypt U23 got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Spain U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 7 games, Spain U23 got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 28.6%, the handicap odds win rate is 28.6%, the over win rate is 14.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Egypt U23 1.13--0.5/-1-0.72. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 100 matches, the home team got 29 wins, 26 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 29.00%; Draw win rate: 26.00%; Away win rate: 45.00%; Home odds win rate: 53.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5320 matches, the home team got 2316 wins, 1494 draws and 1510 losses. Home win rate: 43.53%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 28.38%; Over odds win rate: 43.44%; Draw odds win rate: 7.80%; Under odds win rate: 48.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.90-3.75-1.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 5 wins, 9 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 14.71%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 58.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Egypt U23(5.5%), Draw(15.5%), Spain U23(79.0%)