Shanghai Port VS Hebei FC Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:06:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Shanghai Port VS Hebei FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Shanghai Port got 3 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Shanghai Port got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Hebei FC got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Hebei FC got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shanghai Port 0.74-0.5/1-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 928 matches, the home team got 569 wins, 206 draws and 153 losses. Home win rate: 61.31%; Draw win rate: 22.20%; Away win rate: 16.49%; Home odds win rate: 61.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 38.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5509 matches, the home team got 2413 wins, 1453 draws and 1643 losses. Home win rate: 43.80%; Draw win rate: 26.38%; Away win rate: 29.82%; Over odds win rate: 44.24%; Draw odds win rate: 6.34%; Under odds win rate: 49.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.56-3.75-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 122 games, the home team got 77 wins, 24 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 63.11%; Draw win rate: 19.67%; Away win rate: 17.21%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shanghai Port(59.8%), Draw(23.7%), Hebei FC(16.5%)