Mexico U23 VS France U23 Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:06:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Mens Olympic Football Tournament -- Mexico U23 VS France U23 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Mexico U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 20 games, Mexico U23 got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, France U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 3 games, France U23 got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losss. The win rate is 33.3%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Mexico U23 1.04--0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3859 matches, the home team got 1750 wins, 1051 draws and 1058 losses. Home win rate: 45.35%; Draw win rate: 27.24%; Away win rate: 27.42%; Home odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 625 matches, the home team got 282 wins, 162 draws and 181 losses. Home win rate: 45.12%; Draw win rate: 25.92%; Away win rate: 28.96%; Over odds win rate: 48.96%; Draw odds win rate: 7.36%; Under odds win rate: 43.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.80-3.35-1.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 games, the home team got 10 wins, 13 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 21.74%; Draw win rate: 28.26%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Mexico U23(22.6%), Draw(27.9%), France U23(49.5%)