New Zealand U23 VS Korea U23 Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:06:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Mens Olympic Football Tournament -- New Zealand U23 VS Korea U23 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, New Zealand U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 20 games, New Zealand U23 got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Korea U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 20 games, Korea U23 got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is New Zealand U23 1.03--0.5-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 254 matches, the home team got 107 wins, 72 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 42.13%; Draw win rate: 28.35%; Away win rate: 29.53%; Home odds win rate: 51.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 297 matches, the home team got 112 wins, 87 draws and 98 losses. Home win rate: 37.71%; Draw win rate: 29.29%; Away win rate: 33.00%; Over odds win rate: 38.38%; Draw odds win rate: 8.08%; Under odds win rate: 53.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.10-3.10-1.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: New Zealand U23(14.3%), Draw(25.6%), Korea U23(60.1%)