Cote D Ivoire U23 VS Saudi Arabia U23 Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:06:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Mens Olympic Football Tournament -- Cote D Ivoire U23 VS Saudi Arabia U23 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Cote D Ivoire U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 20 games, Cote D Ivoire U23 got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 30.8%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Saudi Arabia U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Olympic Games. In the last 20 games, Saudi Arabia U23 got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cote D Ivoire U23 0.94-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3648 matches, the home team got 1715 wins, 973 draws and 960 losses. Home win rate: 47.01%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 26.32%; Home odds win rate: 49.07%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.93%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5632 matches, the home team got 2366 wins, 1684 draws and 1582 losses. Home win rate: 42.01%; Draw win rate: 29.90%; Away win rate: 28.09%; Over odds win rate: 43.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.84%; Under odds win rate: 50.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.10-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 26 wins, 17 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 32.69%; Away win rate: 17.31%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cote D Ivoire U23(52.7%), Draw(27.5%), Saudi Arabia U23(19.8%)