Argentina U23 VS Australia U23 Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:06:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Mens Olympic Football Tournament -- Argentina U23 VS Australia U23 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Argentina U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 20 games, Argentina U23 got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Australia U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 20 games, Australia U23 got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Argentina U23 0.81-0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 350 matches, the home team got 151 wins, 94 draws and 105 losses. Home win rate: 43.14%; Draw win rate: 26.86%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Home odds win rate: 48.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1876 matches, the home team got 790 wins, 550 draws and 536 losses. Home win rate: 42.11%; Draw win rate: 29.32%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 42.43%; Draw odds win rate: 6.61%; Under odds win rate: 50.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.80-3.25-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 29 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 56.86%; Draw win rate: 21.57%; Away win rate: 21.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Argentina U23(62.3%), Draw(23.4%), Australia U23(14.3%)