Japan U23 VS South Africa U23 Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:06:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Mens Olympic Football Tournament -- Japan U23 VS South Africa U23 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Japan U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 20 games, Japan U23 got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, South Africa U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Olympic Games. In the last 20 games, South Africa U23 got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Japan U23 0.86-0.5/1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 780 matches, the home team got 395 wins, 176 draws and 209 losses. Home win rate: 50.64%; Draw win rate: 22.56%; Away win rate: 26.79%; Home odds win rate: 57.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 506 matches, the home team got 219 wins, 141 draws and 146 losses. Home win rate: 43.28%; Draw win rate: 27.87%; Away win rate: 28.85%; Over odds win rate: 44.66%; Draw odds win rate: 8.30%; Under odds win rate: 47.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.64-3.55-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 118 games, the home team got 71 wins, 27 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 60.17%; Draw win rate: 22.88%; Away win rate: 16.95%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Japan U23(78.9%), Draw(14.8%), South Africa U23(6.3%)