Honduras U23 VS Romania U23 Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:06:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Mens Olympic Football Tournament -- Honduras U23 VS Romania U23 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Honduras U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 20 games, Honduras U23 got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Romania U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Mens Olympic Football Tournament. In the last 5 games, Romania U23 got 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Honduras U23 0.88-0/-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1624 matches, the home team got 630 wins, 445 draws and 549 losses. Home win rate: 38.79%; Draw win rate: 27.40%; Away win rate: 33.81%; Home odds win rate: 43.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 134 matches, the home team got 54 wins, 47 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 40.30%; Draw win rate: 35.07%; Away win rate: 24.63%; Over odds win rate: 42.54%; Draw odds win rate: 7.46%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.91-2.93-2.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Honduras U23(28.8%), Draw(30.6%), Romania U23(40.6%)