Orlando City VS Philadelphia Union Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:07:23 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Major League Soccer -- Orlando City VS Philadelphia Union 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Orlando City got 6 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Orlando City got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Philadelphia Union got 6 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Philadelphia Union got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orlando City 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2847 matches, the home team got 1177 wins, 827 draws and 843 losses. Home win rate: 41.34%; Draw win rate: 29.05%; Away win rate: 29.61%; Home odds win rate: 43.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 659 matches, the home team got 351 wins, 141 draws and 167 losses. Home win rate: 53.26%; Draw win rate: 21.40%; Away win rate: 25.34%; Over odds win rate: 49.47%; Draw odds win rate: 5.46%; Under odds win rate: 45.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.45-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orlando City(49.7%), Draw(26.0%), Philadelphia Union(24.3%)