Helsingborg VS IFK Varnamo Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:07:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Helsingborg VS IFK Varnamo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Helsingborg got 5 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Helsingborg got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, IFK Varnamo got 6 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, IFK Varnamo got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Helsingborg 1.07-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2058 matches, the home team got 940 wins, 575 draws and 543 losses. Home win rate: 45.68%; Draw win rate: 27.94%; Away win rate: 26.38%; Home odds win rate: 47.18%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1100 matches, the home team got 459 wins, 310 draws and 331 losses. Home win rate: 41.73%; Draw win rate: 28.18%; Away win rate: 30.09%; Over odds win rate: 42.27%; Draw odds win rate: 6.73%; Under odds win rate: 51.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.25-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 343 games, the home team got 171 wins, 95 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 49.85%; Draw win rate: 27.70%; Away win rate: 22.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Helsingborg(48.2%), Draw(28.3%), IFK Varnamo(23.6%)