Internacional RS VS Olimpia Asuncion Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:07:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Internacional RS VS Olimpia Asuncion 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Internacional RS got 3 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Internacional RS got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Olimpia Asuncion got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Olimpia Asuncion got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Internacional RS 1.12-1/1.5-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 45.83%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 29.17%; Home odds win rate: 41.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.17-2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 108 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 33 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 42.59%; Draw win rate: 30.56%; Away win rate: 26.85%; Over odds win rate: 46.30%; Draw odds win rate: 5.56%; Under odds win rate: 48.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.43-3.95-6.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 13 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 86.67%; Draw win rate: 6.67%; Away win rate: 6.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Internacional RS(61.2%), Draw(24.4%), Olimpia Asuncion(14.3%)