Rosario Central VS Deportivo Tachira Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:07:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Rosario Central VS Deportivo Tachira 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Rosario Central got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 23 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Rosario Central got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Deportivo Tachira got 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Venezuela. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Tachira got 2 wins, 3 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rosario Central 1.05-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 623 matches, the home team got 301 wins, 162 draws and 160 losses. Home win rate: 48.31%; Draw win rate: 26.00%; Away win rate: 25.68%; Home odds win rate: 30.98%; Draw odds win rate: 23.92%; Away odds win rate: 45.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2/2.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 178 matches, the home team got 73 wins, 48 draws and 57 losses. Home win rate: 41.01%; Draw win rate: 26.97%; Away win rate: 32.02%; Over odds win rate: 43.26%; Draw odds win rate: 5.62%; Under odds win rate: 51.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.56-3.70-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 12 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 52.17%; Draw win rate: 30.43%; Away win rate: 17.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rosario Central(60.8%), Draw(23.4%), Deportivo Tachira(15.8%)