CA Penarol VS Nacional Montevideo Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:07:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- CA Penarol VS Nacional Montevideo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, CA Penarol got 4 wins, 5 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Uruguay Primera Division. In the last 20 games, CA Penarol got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Nacional Montevideo got 6 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Uruguay Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Nacional Montevideo got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CA Penarol 1.11-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2322 matches, the home team got 873 wins, 649 draws and 800 losses. Home win rate: 37.60%; Draw win rate: 27.95%; Away win rate: 34.45%; Home odds win rate: 41.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 320 matches, the home team got 120 wins, 98 draws and 102 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 30.63%; Away win rate: 31.88%; Over odds win rate: 43.44%; Draw odds win rate: 9.06%; Under odds win rate: 47.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.48-2.94-2.81. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CA Penarol(40.8%), Draw(30.8%), Nacional Montevideo(28.5%)