Molde VS Servette Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:07:23 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa Conference League -- Molde VS Servette 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Molde got 9 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Molde got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Servette got 14 wins, 8 draws, 14 losses and placed the 3 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Servette got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Molde 0.99-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3075 matches, the home team got 1452 wins, 841 draws and 782 losses. Home win rate: 47.22%; Draw win rate: 27.35%; Away win rate: 25.43%; Home odds win rate: 48.39%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 855 matches, the home team got 367 wins, 238 draws and 250 losses. Home win rate: 42.92%; Draw win rate: 27.84%; Away win rate: 29.24%; Over odds win rate: 41.87%; Draw odds win rate: 8.19%; Under odds win rate: 49.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.98-3.30-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 463 games, the home team got 215 wins, 136 draws and 112 losses. Home win rate: 46.44%; Draw win rate: 29.37%; Away win rate: 24.19%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Molde(47.5%), Draw(26.6%), Servette(25.9%)