Valur Reykjavik VS Bodo Glimt Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 22 Jul 2021 10:07:23 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa Conference League -- Valur Reykjavik VS Bodo Glimt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Valur Reykjavik got 8 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Valur Reykjavik got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Bodo Glimt got 7 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Bodo Glimt got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Valur Reykjavik 0.84--0.5/-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2876 matches, the home team got 1526 wins, 653 draws and 697 losses. Home win rate: 53.06%; Draw win rate: 22.71%; Away win rate: 24.24%; Home odds win rate: 57.96%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5945 matches, the home team got 2599 wins, 1550 draws and 1796 losses. Home win rate: 43.72%; Draw win rate: 26.07%; Away win rate: 30.21%; Over odds win rate: 43.85%; Draw odds win rate: 6.58%; Under odds win rate: 49.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.85-3.50-1.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 16 wins, 16 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Valur Reykjavik(21.9%), Draw(25.6%), Bodo Glimt(52.6%)