Coventry City VS Nottingham Forest Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:47:55 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Coventry City VS Nottingham Forest 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 46 rounds, Coventry City got 14 wins, 13 draws, 19 losses and placed the 16 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Coventry City got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 46 rounds, Nottingham Forest got 12 wins, 16 draws, 18 losses and placed the 17 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Nottingham Forest got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coventry City 0.97-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 306 matches, the home team got 102 wins, 87 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 28.43%; Away win rate: 38.24%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 28.43%; Away odds win rate: 38.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2-1.04. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 252 matches, the home team got 111 wins, 60 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 44.05%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 32.14%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 48.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-3.00-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 42.11%; Draw win rate: 15.79%; Away win rate: 42.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coventry City(37.3%), Draw(30.8%), Nottingham Forest(31.9%)