Oud Heverlee VS Charleroi Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:48:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Oud Heverlee VS Charleroi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Oud Heverlee got 0 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 14 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Oud Heverlee got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Charleroi got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Charleroi got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oud Heverlee 0.92-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1302 matches, the home team got 482 wins, 369 draws and 451 losses. Home win rate: 37.02%; Draw win rate: 28.34%; Away win rate: 34.64%; Home odds win rate: 37.02%; Draw odds win rate: 28.34%; Away odds win rate: 34.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1254 matches, the home team got 567 wins, 297 draws and 390 losses. Home win rate: 45.22%; Draw win rate: 23.68%; Away win rate: 31.10%; Over odds win rate: 45.37%; Draw odds win rate: 4.63%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.59-3.10-2.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 154 games, the home team got 75 wins, 27 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 48.70%; Draw win rate: 17.53%; Away win rate: 33.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oud Heverlee(35.5%), Draw(26.8%), Charleroi(37.7%)