Livingston VS Aberdeen Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:48:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Premier League -- Livingston VS Aberdeen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Livingston got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Livingston got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Aberdeen got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Aberdeen got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Livingston 1.09-0/0.5-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 67 matches, the home team got 17 wins, 24 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 25.37%; Draw win rate: 35.82%; Away win rate: 38.81%; Home odds win rate: 32.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 67.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.16-2/2.5-0.72. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 130 matches, the home team got 55 wins, 36 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 42.31%; Draw win rate: 27.69%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Over odds win rate: 42.31%; Draw odds win rate: 9.23%; Under odds win rate: 48.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.50-3.00-2.86. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 41.18%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 35.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Livingston(32.4%), Draw(30.5%), Aberdeen(37.1%)