FC Porto VS Belenenses Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:48:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primeira Liga -- FC Porto VS Belenenses 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, FC Porto got 24 wins, 8 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Portugal Primeira Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Porto got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Belenenses got 9 wins, 13 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the Portugal Primeira Liga. In the last 20 games, Belenenses got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Porto 0.90-1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 335 matches, the home team got 184 wins, 57 draws and 94 losses. Home win rate: 54.93%; Draw win rate: 17.01%; Away win rate: 28.06%; Home odds win rate: 45.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3/3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 437 matches, the home team got 230 wins, 84 draws and 123 losses. Home win rate: 52.63%; Draw win rate: 19.22%; Away win rate: 28.15%; Over odds win rate: 46.45%; Draw odds win rate: 6.18%; Under odds win rate: 47.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.30-5.00-9.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 30 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 73.17%; Draw win rate: 19.51%; Away win rate: 7.32%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Porto(78.5%), Draw(14.4%), Belenenses(7.2%)