Rubin Kazan VS Terek Grozny Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:48:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Premier League -- Rubin Kazan VS Terek Grozny 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Rubin Kazan got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Rubin Kazan got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Terek Grozny got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Terek Grozny got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rubin Kazan 1.07-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2060 matches, the home team got 940 wins, 576 draws and 544 losses. Home win rate: 45.63%; Draw win rate: 27.96%; Away win rate: 26.41%; Home odds win rate: 47.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3217 matches, the home team got 1341 wins, 952 draws and 924 losses. Home win rate: 41.68%; Draw win rate: 29.59%; Away win rate: 28.72%; Over odds win rate: 44.86%; Draw odds win rate: 7.40%; Under odds win rate: 47.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.30-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 358 games, the home team got 163 wins, 107 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 45.53%; Draw win rate: 29.89%; Away win rate: 24.58%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rubin Kazan(43.9%), Draw(28.9%), Terek Grozny(27.2%)