Red Bull Salzburg VS Austria Wien Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:48:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Austrian Bundesliga -- Red Bull Salzburg VS Austria Wien 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Red Bull Salzburg got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Red Bull Salzburg got 16 wins, 2 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Austria Wien got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Austria Wien got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Red Bull Salzburg 0.90-1.5/2-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 140 matches, the home team got 78 wins, 25 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 55.71%; Draw win rate: 17.86%; Away win rate: 26.43%; Home odds win rate: 55.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-3/3.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 66 matches, the home team got 39 wins, 10 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 59.09%; Draw win rate: 15.15%; Away win rate: 25.76%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 9.09%; Under odds win rate: 40.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.25-5.60-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 9 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 69.23%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 7.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Red Bull Salzburg(83.1%), Draw(11.2%), Austria Wien(5.8%)