KuPs VS Lahti Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:48:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- KuPs VS Lahti 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, KuPs got 9 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, KuPs got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Lahti got 7 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Lahti got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KuPs 1.11-0.5/1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 900 matches, the home team got 407 wins, 209 draws and 284 losses. Home win rate: 45.22%; Draw win rate: 23.22%; Away win rate: 31.56%; Home odds win rate: 56.11%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2789 matches, the home team got 1134 wins, 749 draws and 906 losses. Home win rate: 40.66%; Draw win rate: 26.86%; Away win rate: 32.48%; Over odds win rate: 43.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.35%; Under odds win rate: 50.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.81-3.35-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 91 games, the home team got 53 wins, 17 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 58.24%; Draw win rate: 18.68%; Away win rate: 23.08%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KuPs(51.4%), Draw(27.6%), Lahti(21.0%)