Molde VS Haugesund Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:48:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Molde VS Haugesund 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Molde got 9 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Molde got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Haugesund got 6 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Haugesund got 2 wins, 8 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Molde 0.92-1/1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 447 matches, the home team got 293 wins, 71 draws and 83 losses. Home win rate: 65.55%; Draw win rate: 15.88%; Away win rate: 18.57%; Home odds win rate: 46.53%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 440 matches, the home team got 200 wins, 103 draws and 137 losses. Home win rate: 45.45%; Draw win rate: 23.41%; Away win rate: 31.14%; Over odds win rate: 44.09%; Draw odds win rate: 5.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.41-4.40-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 6 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 12.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Molde(65.9%), Draw(19.9%), Haugesund(14.2%)