Djurgardens VS AIK Solna Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:48:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Swedish Allsvenskan -- Djurgardens VS AIK Solna 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Djurgardens got 9 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Djurgardens got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, AIK Solna got 7 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, AIK Solna got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Djurgardens 0.98-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 704 matches, the home team got 309 wins, 185 draws and 210 losses. Home win rate: 43.89%; Draw win rate: 26.28%; Away win rate: 29.83%; Home odds win rate: 50.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5594 matches, the home team got 2373 wins, 1523 draws and 1698 losses. Home win rate: 42.42%; Draw win rate: 27.23%; Away win rate: 30.35%; Over odds win rate: 44.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.61%; Under odds win rate: 49.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.35-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 75 games, the home team got 39 wins, 25 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 52.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 14.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Djurgardens(47.8%), Draw(27.9%), AIK Solna(24.3%)