Independiente VS Racing Club Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:50:49 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- Independiente VS Racing Club 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Independiente got 2 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Independiente got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Racing Club got 2 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Racing Club got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Independiente 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2420 matches, the home team got 858 wins, 702 draws and 860 losses. Home win rate: 35.45%; Draw win rate: 29.01%; Away win rate: 35.54%; Home odds win rate: 40.83%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.17%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 416 matches, the home team got 174 wins, 130 draws and 112 losses. Home win rate: 41.83%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 26.92%; Over odds win rate: 45.19%; Draw odds win rate: 8.41%; Under odds win rate: 46.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-2.89-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Independiente(38.6%), Draw(33.2%), Racing Club(28.2%)