Juventude VS Atletico Mineiro Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:50:49 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Juventude VS Atletico Mineiro 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Juventude got 4 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Juventude got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Atletico Mineiro got 10 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Mineiro got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Juventude 0.90--0.5/-1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 743 matches, the home team got 331 wins, 180 draws and 232 losses. Home win rate: 44.55%; Draw win rate: 24.23%; Away win rate: 31.22%; Home odds win rate: 55.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3920 matches, the home team got 1626 wins, 1212 draws and 1082 losses. Home win rate: 41.48%; Draw win rate: 30.92%; Away win rate: 27.60%; Over odds win rate: 43.39%; Draw odds win rate: 6.86%; Under odds win rate: 49.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.70-3.40-1.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 4 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 43.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Juventude(17.9%), Draw(26.9%), Atletico Mineiro(55.3%)